HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8000 Storage delivers the performance advantages of a purpose-built, flash-optimized architecture without compromising resiliency, data services, or data mobility. A flash-optimized architecture reduces the performance bottlenecks that can choke hybrid and general-purpose disk arrays.
However, unlike other purpose-built flash arrays, 3PAR StoreServ 8000 doesn’t require you to introduce an entirely new architecture into your environment to achieve flash-optimized performance. With unmatched versatility, performance, and density, HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8000 Storage has you covered.
Lower Your Cost of Storage by up to 75%
- All-flash with 5-year warranty on all SSDs.
- Cut capacity requirements by up to 75% with data compaction technologies.
- Simplify storage management and reduce footprint by 67% with unified block and file.
- Get density of 5.5 PB per floor tile.
Deliver Performance Without Compromise
- Eliminate bottlenecks with a flash-optimized, scale-out architecture and > 1 million IOPS.
- Ensure service levels with QoS optimization and consistent, sub-millisecond latency.
- Support mixed workloads and accelerate performance with the Gen5 Thin Express ASIC.
- Boost flash performance by 35% and reduce latency by 2.5X with 16 Gbps Fibre Channel.
Eliminate Downtime and Consolidate with Confidence
- Maintain high availability and Tier-1 resiliency with a complete set of persistent technologies.
- Achieve near-synchronous RPOs with flexible, transparent, model-agnostic remote replication.
- Simplify backup and restores with application-aware, storage-integrated data protection.
Respond Effortlessly to Unpredictable and Changing Demands
- Grow with freedom in any direction, from as little as 3.6 TB to 7.3 PB usable in a single system.
- Eliminate complexity with iSCSI for Ethernet and speed configuration with automated storage networking.
- Modernize your EMC and HDS storage infrastructure with painless, no-cost data migration.
- Optimize storage at the data center level with seamless data movement between arrays.