HPE 3PAR 9000 Storage is based on the proven HPE 3PAR architecture and is purpose built for all-flash consolidation, delivering the performance, simplicity and agility needed to support your hybrid IT environment. Whether your applications are virtualized, containerized, or traditional, the HPE 3PAR StoreServ 9000 Storage offers you a solution that can deliver improved business results. More transactions, better availability, lower costs regardless of how you consume storage, with a cloud-like pay as you grow model or a traditional capital expense model. Hewlett Packard Enterprise, has you covered.
Consolidate Multiple Legacy Arrays with Abundant Capacity
- The HPE 3PAR StoreServ 9000 Storage can scale to 18 PiB of usable all-flash capacity or >100 TiB raw, offering plenty of room for growth. Consolidate multiple midrange systems for more performance and more scale for your all-flash data center.
- Delivers better business results with performance capable of over 2 million IOPs at sub millisecond latency and with 34 Gb/s in bandwidth.
- Get a robust 5-year warranty with 7-years of wear out on all SSDs, no caveats
- Combines your workloads with flexibility to support both block and file with HPE 3PAR File Persona. All HPE 3PAR platforms are built from the ground up to leverage a single, converged capacity for block volumes and file shares with lower TCO while offering uncompromising availability.
Simplicity and Automation for Manageability from Data Center to Data Service
- The HPE 3PAR StoreServ 9000 Storage can enhance the resiliency, agility, and efficiency with all-inclusive software licensing. Benefit from enterprise-class software features including Adaptive Data Reduction technologies, at no extra charge.
- Alleviate complex, tedious configuration and administration associated with Fibre Channel (FC) SANs using HPE Smart SAN for 3PAR that offers a smart, simplified solution for flash deployments.
- Monitor and gather insights into capacity and performance related to HPE 3PAR with StoreFront Remote. This Web portal offers system health checks and other data analytics in the cloud in a seamless manner.
- Configure and monitor HPE 3PAR StoreServ platforms and other storage infrastructure with HPE OneView for increased flexibility.
Risk Mitigation for End-to-End Resiliency
- The HPE 3PAR StoreServ 9000 Storage achieves 99.9999% data availability in your multisite federated environment with HPE Peer Persistence. Extended support to a third data center provides data protection in case of a local storage failure and a complete disaster recovery (DR) plan.
- Verifies data integrity with 3PAR Persistent Checksum to protect your data against silent corruption from the host to the storage array. Where 3PAR Persistent Checksum detects media or transmission errors, graceful error recovery takes place, avoiding impact on the host application.
- Integrate HPE 3PAR and HPE StoreOnce providing an availability, replication, and backup service to augment traditional backup processes with HPE Recovery Manager. The performance of snapshots and replication combine with the protection of backup to enable fast and efficient application protection.
- Preserve your service levels with 3PAR Persistent Cache so you aren’t impacted by unplanned component failure, a key requirement for the virtual data center. HPE 3PAR can maintain high and predictable service levels even in the event of a cache or node failure by avoiding cache write-through mode.
Investment Protection with Architectural and Financial Flexibility
- Improve your HPE 3PAR all-flash investment with HPE 3PAR Adaptive Data Reduction technologies, including data packing, deduplication and compression. These features reduce storage costs for total storage efficiency by reducing your data footprint and improving flash media endurance.
- Be ready for what’s next with HPE 3PAR StoreServ 9450 setup to be ready for extreme performance with Storage Class Memory over NVMe.
- Get HPE 3PAR All-Flash today for pennies per GB per month, with HPE 3PAR Flash Now program. The HPE 3PAR Flash Now gives you the ability to strike the right balance when it comes to hybrid IT by bringing public cloud-like economics to your on-prem all-flash storage deployments.