The associated component configurations are supported with XenClient Enterprise
- Level 1 = Supported and tested by Citrix
- Level 2 = Supported and tested by Citrix customers.
See support forum for more information
Smart, sleek design
- Built for style and function, it’s easy to setup and easy to use. Front access USB and audio ports keep the technology you use regularly at your fingertips and out-of-the-box functionality gives you what you need to operate effectively.
- You choose between proven Intel® processors, Intel chipset and Graphics Media Accelerator, the latest optical drives, hard drives up to 750 GB, and up to 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM memory.
- You can choose the operating system that fits your business environment best. Plus, HP offers an assortment of productivity software from eReaders to HP Power Assistant to help you manage your resources.
- Care Pack Services are optional extended service contracts which go beyond your standard warranties and help maximize the initial return on investment all while reducing loss of productivity.