The associated component configurations are supported with XenClient Enterprise
- Level 1 = Supported and tested by Citrix
- Level 2 = Supported and tested by Citrix customers.
See support forum for more information
Thinking long term
- Designed with materials completely free of brominated flame retardants (BFRs) and polyvinyl chloride (PVC), HPE helps support environmental initiatives.
Classic business PC technology, plus legacy hardware support
- Includes your choice of Intel processors with integrated Graphics Media Accelerator 4500 for enhanced video and responsiveness.
- Standard PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports plus an integrated serial port, with the option to add an optional second serial port and parallel port if necessary.
Stable, thoughtful design
- For convenience, audio line in and line out ports plus USB ports have been designed for front access.
- Integrated dual display support allows you to work more productively and affordably.
- When deployments are scheduled over a lengthy period of time it’s good to be able to get the same chassis over multiple deployments. Plan for a minimum of 10 months availability for the HPE Compaq 4000 Pro SFF.