The associated component configurations are supported with XenClient Enterprise
- Level 1 = Supported and tested by Citrix
- Level 2 = Supported and tested by Citrix customers.
See support forum for more information
Featuring Windows 7 Professional and/or other operating systems
Advancements in technology
- Designed for maximum performance throughout its life the HPE Compaq 6200 Pro offers the right blend of features required for businesses like yours.
- Enhancements to SDRAM System Memory and Serial ATA drive technology, and the newest Intel business PC technologies support a broad range of functions to help it get the job done.
- Integrated dual independent monitor support and wireless NIC options increase productivity and allow for enhanced workspaces.
Built for business
- Designed to help facilitate a more stable and manageable environment with features such as the Intel Stable Image Platform Program and a minimum 12 months availability that allow for more efficient planning, deployment, and transition of PCs.
- Line in and line out ports and USB ports are up front for convenience. Two flexible chassis designs allows to choose PC to suit work space and expandability requirements.
- Easily optimize the PC’s power settings with HP’s exclusive Power Assistant application. A control panel helps maintain control of the PCs energy usage.
Stability and manageability
- HPE BIOS helps businesses to maintain control over their PC fleet. Get technology to help integrate PC into business, track it and help control thermal and power management.
- The integrated TPM 1.2 compliant security chip, USB Port Disable, and HP Business PC Security Locks offer the basic security it can depend on to help protect your business hardware and data.