The associated component configurations are supported with XenClient Enterprise
- Level 1 = Supported and tested by Citrix
- Level 2 = Supported and tested by Citrix customers.
See support forum for more information
Advancements in technology
- Designed for maximum performance throughout its life the HPE Compaq 6200 Pro offers the right blend of features required for businesses.
- Enhancements to SDRAM System Memory and Serial ATA drive technology, and the newest Intel business PC technologies support a broad range of functions to help get the job done.
- Integrated dual independent monitor support and wireless NIC options increase productivity and allow for enhanced workspaces.
- Reduce impact on the environment and help lower operating costs with ENERGY STAR® qualified models certified as EPEAT® Gold.
Built for business
- Designed to help facilitate a more stable and manageable environment with features such as the Intel Stable Image Platform Program and a minimum 12 months availability that allow for more efficient planning, deployment, and transition of PCs.
- Line in and line out ports and USB ports are up front for convenience. Two flexible chassis designs allow to choose PC to suit work space and expendability requirements.
- Easily optimize the PC’s power settings with HPE’s exclusive Power Assistant application. A control panel helps maintain control of the PCs energy usage.
Stability and manageability
- HPE BIOS helps businesses to maintain control over their PC fleet. Get technology to help integrate PC into business, track it and help control thermal and power management.
- Helps provide diagnostic and service information making upgrades easier and keeping lifecycle tracking at your fingertips.
- The integrated TPM 1.2 compliant security chip, USB Port Disable, and HP Business PC Security Locks offer the basic security it can depend on to help protect business hardware and data.
- Protected by HPE Services, Get fast, responsive support for timely problem resolution with the HPE Standard Limited Warranty that offers parts, labor and on-site repair including 9h/24, 5d/7 telephone support. Conditions may vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.