The ConvergedSystem 240-HC models are production-ready in 15 minutes and can be used for any project where simplicity is key. It’s a Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) in a box!
Based on end-to-end Hewlett Packard Enterprise and hypervisor innovation, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise ConvergedSystem 240-HC StoreVirtual System is a virtualization platform that combines powerful compute, highly available storage, hypervisor, and management capabilities into a single, scale-out appliance. The compact 2U/4-node form factor allows midsize and enterprise remote office, branch office customers to virtualize a variety of workloads ranging from OLTP databases to virtual desktops.
- Designed from the ground up to simplify deployment of virtual infrastructure to support business-critical applications and virtual desktops.
- Features wizard-driven startup that enables complete deployment of virtualized compute and storage infrastructure in under 15 minutes.
- Centralized management of compute, storage, and virtual machines that an IT generalist can manage the entire virtual infrastructure from a single interface without any specialized storage, server or virtualization expertise.
- Pre-configured and only requires the entry of IP addresses, credentials, and license information to get up and running.
- Platform integration increases functionality and ease of use while application integration simplifies storage management for applications.
- Multiple clusters can be managed from the same console. Adding appliances to the cluster is quick and easy, with each additional appliance seamlessly adding the power of four servers and associated storage.
- Provides transparent VM failover across nodes, systems, and sites - bringing you worry-free protection in the event of a failure. Backup and recovery is equally easy with storage-based snapshots and HPE Remote Copy integration with virtualization platforms and Microsoft Windows® applications.
- With built-in HPE Peer Motion, data volumes can non-disruptively replicate and migrate data volumes from one ConvergedSystem 240-HC to another, or to any x86-based server running any major hypervisor and HPE StoreVirtual VSA software.
- Pre-configured dashboards help visualize system health and performance while it delivers VM-level insight.
- Features four individually serviceable servers in a 2U chassis with a choice between a hybrid, auto-tiering model with SAS and SSD capacity to serve performance and latency-sensitive workloads, or an all-SAS model to meet larger capacity requirements at a lower cost per capacity.
- With all you need in one box, the ConvergedSystem 240-HC serves both applications and data services with 4 times the compute in 75% less space.
- Provides scale-out flexibility to handle changing workloads while enabling simultaneous scale of server and storage resources.
- With over 1 million HPE StoreVirtual licenses issued, millions of virtual machines running on HPE ProLiant Servers, and over 30,000 HPE OneView for downloads, customers can be confident that the ConvergedSystem 240-HC platform builds on proven virtualization expertise.