HPE 366M is based on the bridgeless Intel® I350 controller, it is the follow-on adapter to the HPE NC364m. The total aggregate throughput of 4Gbps meets the needs of customers wanting high bandwidth but not yet ready to move to 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
Support for Microsoft VMQ, and Intel VMDq meets the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads.
Other features supported on the HP 366M include RSS, PXE, checksum offload, VLAN and jumbo frames.
- New bridgeless quad-port design with PCIe 2.1 support offers greater throughput for I/O intensive applications like virtualization, firewall and other security, network segmentation, and other bandwidth applications
- Total aggregate throughput of 8 Gbps full duplex meets the needs for customers who need high bandwidth but are not yet ready to move to 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Intel® Integrated I/O with Data Direct I/O reduces system power, increases I/O performance, and reduces latency, while DMA Coalescing enables the adapter to remain in a low power state for a long time
- Virtualization is optimized by support for Microsoft VMQ, Intel VMDq, and VLAN support with eight queues per port and port partitioning
- Advanced features like PXE boot, jumbo frames, VLAN support, and RSS increase network performance