The HPE FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 533FLR-T Adapter increases throughput for the HPE ProLiant Gen8 and Gen9 DL and SL Server series by using the innovative HPE FlexibleLOM form factor to offer dual-ports in a 10GBASE-T adapter configuration.
This is an affordable choice for workload-intensive computing environments, providing a reliable, high performance 10GbE connectivity solution.
Accelerates Server Performance
- The HPE FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 533FLR-T Adapter boosts network performance with full line-rate 10GbE throughput across all ports.
- Provides increased server performance by delivering full hardware offload for storage traffic.
Robust Virtualization Capabilities
- The HPE FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 533FLR-T Adapter delivers Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) support to allow multiple operating systems to share a physical interconnect.
- Supports Microsoft VMQ technologies.
- Enhances network management and efficiency with support for VLAN tagging.
Streamlines Deployment and Management
- Makes QLogic Ethernet solutions available across a wide range of Hewlett Packard Enterprise server platforms.
- Unifies NIC and storage management using HPE ProActive Insight architecture.
- Provides backward compatibility with existing 1GbE networks and low-cost CAT 6a UTP cabling, supporting distances up to 100 meters.
Network Partitioning to reduce network sprawl and take full advantage of bandwidth.
- Allowing administrators to configure a 10Gb adapter as four separate partitions or physical functions. Eliminate multiple NICs, HBAFs, cables consolidating multiple connections on to one network adapter.
- Ideal for customers in virtual server environments by allowing them to segment the high performance connection and provide the right amount of network bandwidth to the applications.