HPE Nimble Storage products integrate the exceptional performance of either Adaptive Hybrid Flash Arrays, All Flash Arrays or Secondary Flash Arrays with the favorable economics of high-capacity hard disk drives - making it ideal for storing and protecting data for all of your critical applications.
- Accelerated performance for higher throughput/IOPS and sub-millisecond latencies
- Higher storage efficiency - reducing the storage footprint needed by 30 to 75 percent.
- Non-disruptive scaling to fit changing application needs through increased performance, or capacity, or both.
- Maximized data and storage availability with integrated data protection and disaster recovery.
- Simplified storage management and reduced day-to-day operational overhead.
- Sustain 1.2M+ IOPS with consistent sub-ms response time and never worry about performance again.
- Independently scale the performance and capacity of a single array beyond the limits of other all flash arrays. And scale-out non-disruptively to over 8PB in a cluster that’s managed as a single entity.
- Integrated and certified with applications to streamline deployment and simplify management. No need for manual application performance tuning.
- Reads active data from flash cache, which is populated on writes or first read
- Coalesces random writes and sequentially writes them to disk as a full stripe
- Always-on inline compression for all workloads
- Allocates disk space to a volume only as data is written
- Non-disruptively upgrade controllers or swap in higher capacity SSDs
- Non-disruptively add external disk shelves
- Backs up and restores data using point-in-time, space-efficient snapshots taken at regular intervals
- Compresses copies and changed data to the secondary site for disaster recovery
- Creates copies of existing active volumes without needing to copy data
Firmware Versions Tested are:
- iSCSI: 1.4, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.x, 4.x, 5.0x
- Fibre Channel: 2.2, 2.3, 3.x, 4.x, 5.0x
For more information, on HPE Nimble Storage Arrays, see the links below.
HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays
HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays
HPE Nimble Storage Secondary Flash Arrays