The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen10 Server Blade provides the flexibility to optimize your core IT applications with right-sized storage for the right workload for a lower TCO. All of this is managed by HPE OneView, the converged management platform that accelerates IT service delivery and boosts business performance. The HPE BL460c Gen10 Server Blade now offers Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 25% bin to bin performance gain over the previous generation, plus 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory. Additional support includes tiered storage controller options, internal 12 Gb/s SAS, 20 Gb FlexibleLOMs, support for two M.2, NVMe, or up to four uFF drives, and HPE ProLiant Persistent Memory options.
Drive Improved Economics with Your Infrastructure
- The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen10 Server Blade drives up to 75% reduction in licensing costs by modernizing your IT infrastructure.
- Improve your time to value with 64% faster server deployment allowing you to capitalize on business opportunities in an increasingly fast paced environment.
Accelerate to Increase Business Agility
- The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen10 Server Blade with 16 GB HPE Persistent Memory, optimized on HPE ProLiant, delivers unprecedented levels of performance and data resiliency for databases and analytic workloads.
- Intelligent System Tuning. Jitter smoothing to deliver deterministic and reliable processor frequencies and to improve workload performance when in Intel Turbo Boost Mode. Workload matching to provide optimized and pre-selected server profiles for optimal workload performance.
- The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen10 Server Blade supports industry standard technology leveraging the latest Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 26 cores, internal 12 Gb SAS and 2.0 TB4 of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
- Flexible storage options to quickly enable extended local capacity and cost effective boot disk storage. Up to four drives with uFF, or up to two drives with SFF and NVMe.
Simplify With Converged Operations and Management
- The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen10 Server Blade and HPE OneView drive up to 40% staff time savings from daily operations.
- Reduce IT deployment, maintenance time and support costs with HPE OneView and software-defined templates to automate new server deployments.
- Faster HPE Virtual Connect Enterprise Manager Software in-service Domain migration transitioning from legacy management tools to HPE OneView 3.0 and later when compared to previous versions.
- HPE Integrated Lights-out (iLO) 5.0 software features server lifecycle management advancements including iLO Federation, which remotely manages groups of servers at scale with built-in rapid discovery of all iLOs, group configurations, group health status, and ability to determine iLO licenses.
- Silicon root of trust. Only HPE offers industry standard servers with major firmware (FW) anchored directly into the silicon. Millions of lines of FW code run before server operating system boots.
- Firmware Runtime Validation. Daily checking of firmware every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of UEFI, CPLD, iLO, IE, and ME.
- Secure recovery - recovering firmware to known good state after detection of compromised code.
- Commercial National Security Algorithms (CNSA). Highest level of security not offered by any other industry server providers.