the HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade provides the flexibility to optimize your core IT applications with right-sized storage for the right workload for a lower TCO. All of this is managed by HPE OneView, the converged management platform that accelerates IT service delivery and boosts business performance.
The BL460c Gen9 Server Blade uses Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors with up to 70% performance gain over the previous generation, plus enhanced HPE DDR4 SmartMemory offering up to 33% performance increase. Flexible storage controller options additional support includes an optional 12 Gb/s SAS controller, 20 Gb FlexibleLOM NICs, and USB 3.0 on the internal connector.
- The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade delivers the right performance, scalability, and economics for the converged data center in the new era of compute at the low cost, fast time to value with latest innovations.
- Provides the flexibility to optimize your core IT applications, with right-sized storage for the right workload lowering TCO, all managed by HPE OneView the converged management platform that accelerates IT service delivery and boosts business performance.
- The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade delivers up to 70% performance increases with Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors.
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory at 2133 MHz (up to 512 GB): +14% - 33% throughput compared to competition and 35% lower power consumption than 1.5v DDR3 at the same bin speed.
- Optional HPE Smart Array P244br storage controller with 1 GB Flash-Write Back Cache (FWBC) DDR3 at 1866 MHz improves storage performance for demanding workloads.
- The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade delivers a flexible embedded storage controller options (HPE Smart Array P244br, HPE H244br Smart Host Bus Adapter, or the HP Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller) for increased deployment flexibility.
- Every BL460c Gen9 Server Blade includes USB 3.0, future optional dual Micro-SD, and future optional M.2 support for configuration variety of system boot options at a good price.
- Both Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) and Legacy BIOS modes available for increased configuration and deployment versatility.
- HPE OneView provides the Power of One - a single comprehensive view of the data center, managing hardware, software, firmware, and drivers.
- HPE Integrated Lights-out (iLO) software features server lifecycle management advancements including iLO Federation, which remotely manages groups of servers at scale with built-in rapid discovery of all iLOs, group configurations, group health status, and ability to determine iLO licenses.