The HPE ProLiant BL490c Virtualization Blade raises the bar for memory capacity and I/O bandwidth in a half-height blade. Coupling up to 2 Intel® Xeon® processors with 18 DIMM slots and support for up to 24 NICs, the BL490c gives enterprise data center managers the ideal server platform for hosting virtual machines.
Achieve high levels of virtual machine performance while reducing your data center footprint and lowering your cost per virtual machine with the HP ProLiant BL490c G6 Virtualization Blade.
- Up to two (2) Intel® Xeon® 5500 or 5600 Series processors, up to 2.93GHz
- Intel® 5500 Chipset
- Eighteen (18) DIMM slots
- Up to 192GB, using PC3-8500R DDR3 Registered (RDIMM) memory, operating at 800MHz when fully populated at 2
- DIMMs per Channel in 12 slots
- Up to 48GB, using PC3-10600E DDR3 Unbuffered (UDIMM) memory, operating at 1066MHz when fully populated at
- 2 DIMMs per Channel in 12 slots
- HPE Integrated SATA Controller
Internal Drive Support:
- Up to two (2) non-hot plug SATA Solid State Drives (SSD)
- With an attached SB40c Storage Blade, up to six (6) hot plug SFF Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) or SATA Hard Drives (optional)
- Embedded NC532i Dual Port Flex-10 10GbE Multifunction Server Adapter
- One (1) additional 10/100 server adapter dedicated to iLO 2 Management