The HPE ProLiant BL490c G7 Server is characterized by its memory density in a half-height form factor. It provides 18 DIMMs, 6 or 4 core Intel® Xeon® 5600 Series processors, converged network support for up to 24 NICs, powerful Integrated Lights-Out 3 (iLO 3), and firmware based SATA RAID.
Memory and Compute Density
- Up to two (2) 4 or 6 core Intel¨ Xeon¨ 5600 Series processors
- 18 DIMM slots, supporting up to 384 GB of DDR3 memory
- Extend the reach of your hypervisor licenses with more memory per core than any other half-height 2-processor server blade
- Simplify management and squeeze more connections from your hardware by dividing the embedded dual-port 10Gb FlexFabric adapter into eight connections. This technology utilizes the same flexible connection for network and storage traffic.
- Save time and conserve valuable IT resources by simplifying remote management with HP Integrated Lights-Out 3 (iLO 3)
- Deploy servers quickly, proactively manage virtual or physical server health, and optimize power consumption with HPE Insight Control