The HPE ProLiant BL620c G7 offers scalability and performance allowing to do more in 2 socket blade. Two models are now available, one optimized for the Intel Xeon E7-2800 and the other optimized for the Intel Xeon 6500/7500. Up to two top performing 130W processors are supported along with 32 RDIMM slots for 1.0TB (E7-2800 models) and 512GB (6500/7500 models) of memory.
- Scalable 2P Server in a Single Full-height Blade Form Factor - 2P blade with 32 DIMM slots for up to 1.0 TB of memory provides virtualization efficiency for large consolidation projects and a variety of demanding data intensive workloads.
- Two Intel Xeon processors each up to 130 watts deliver maximum computing power for a two socket server blade.
- 40 Gb of embedded FlexFabric ports and three I/O expansion slots bring the total maximum I/O bandwidth to 96 Gb supporting up to 140 VMs.
- Two 10 core processors on the BL620c G7 provide significantly greater performance compared to four 4 core 7400 series processors cutting the number of sockets nearly in half, ideal for reducing licensing costs of software that is based on the number of processor or sockets.
- Intel Xeon E7-2800 and 6500 series processors are designed specifically for economical, high performance two socket servers.
- Ability to utilize the adapter high-end FlexFabric features or configure than as standard 1Gb or 10Gb Ethernet ports.
- Fully Balanced, Optimized Intel Xeon 2S Architecture.