The HPE ProLiant DL360p Gen8 Server provides enterprise class 2-socket performance and efficiency in a space saving 1U size. With Gen8 enhanced serviceability and configuration flexibility, it is ideal for general purpose applications such as file/print, web, dynamic computing workloads, virtualization and cloud solutions.
- Increased performance of up to 30% at the same or lower power levels with the new Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v2 processors.
- Latest HPE Smart Array Controllers designed to maximize data availability, performance and capacity
- New HPE Common Slot Power Supplies providing 96% server power efficiency, and new infrastructure power efficiencies with 277VAC and 380VDC input voltages
- HPE SmartMemory for 16.6% better memory performance. HP SmartMemory at 1866MHz @2 DPC vs. 1600MHz @2 DPC
- HPE exclusive over Dell with service and support for Solarflare stand up 10GbE cards
- Up to 4x workload performance with HP SmartCache, a controller-based caching solution that caches hot data onto lower latency SSDs.
- Improved Capacity and Performance on Compute and Storage
- Unlock Infrastructure’s Potential with HPE’s Easy-to-Use Integrated Management and Support
- Energy Efficiency by Design
- Redefining the Customer Experience with HPE ProActive Insight architecture