The HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen8 server, latest server in the ProLiant Scale-up x86 portfolio, that redefines density-optimized 4-socket rack server technology without compromising on performance, scalability, and expandability.
Built on the latest Gen8 innovative and intuitive hardware and software features and supporting the new high-density and cost effective Intel® Xeon® E5-4600 processors, the DL560 Gen8 is ideal for virtualization, server consolidation, database, business processing, and general 4P data-intensive applications where optimization of data center space and price/performance is paramount.
Ideal 4S/2U Dense Form Factor without Compromising on Performance, Scalability, and Expandability
- Providing 4S computing in a dense 2U form factor, the ProLiant DL560 supports up to four cost-effective Intel® Xeon® E5-4600 processors each up to 8 cores and 130 watts without system configuration restrictions.
- HPE Smart Storage technology is designed to remove storage bottlenecks and turbo-charge data-intensive application performance to accelerate workloads. Support for the HPE Smart Array P420i RAID controller with optional 512MB Flash Backed Write Cache.
- Up to six PCIe 3.0 expansion slots (3 x16), this technology supports a high performing option cards now and into the future and provides improved latency of up to 400% the bandwidth per I/O expansion slot compared to G7 servers.
- HPE FlexibleLOM provides a choice of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt to changing business needs.
- HPE SmartMemory prevents data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency. Support for 48 DDR3-DIMM sockets for up to 1.5TB max capacity.
Redefining the Customer Experience with HP ProActive Insight architecture
- Redefining the Customer Experience with HP ProActive Insight architecture User-inspired design features that prevent data loss, reduce downtime, and improve serviceability include HP SmartDrives, Snap and Go rail kit options, and tool-less access to components.
- Integrated Lifecycle Automation provides intuitive system management with simplified provisioning, proactive health monitoring and alerting, and automated firmware and system software maintenance.
- Dynamic Workload Acceleration converges storage, compute, and I/O to turbo-charge performance and resiliency while eliminating bottlenecks.
- Automated Energy Optimization reclaims space, power, and cooling resources needed for workloads and extends your data center capacity.
- HPE proactive support services enable performance, uptime and productivity integrated into a personalized, simplified support experience.
Unlock your Infrastructure’s Potential with HP’s Easy-to-Use Integrated Management and Support
- HPE iLO Management Engine is a complete set of embedded features, standard on all ProLiant Gen8 servers. Includes HPE iLO, HP Agentless Management, HPE Active Health System, HP Intelligent Provisioning, and HPE Embedded Remote Support.
- HPE Insight Control provides advanced management capabilities across the lifecycle of your HPE ProLiant server infrastructure. HPE iLO Advanced, a key component, provides enhanced remote server functions that reduce IT travel costs, while increasing Time-To-Resolution.
- HPE Insight Online with HPE Insight Remote Support provides 24X7 remote monitoring and anywhere, anytime personalized access to your IT and support status.
- HPE SmartUpdate reduces deployment time and update complexity by systematically updating server infrastructure in the data center. Includes HPE Smart Update Manager (HP SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP), and other products.