The HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 Server is the high-density four-socket (4S) server with balanced performance, increased scalability and reliability, all in a 2U chassis. Supporting the latest Intel® Xeon® E5-4600 v3 processors, the DL560 Gen9 Server offers better processing power, along with increased storage capacity, IO bandwidth of up to seven PCIe Gen 3.0 slots, up to 3 TBs of memory, plus the intelligence and simplicity of automated management with HPE OneView and HP iLO 4.
The DL560 Gen9 Server is the ideal server for virtualization, server consolidation, database, business processing, and general 4P data-intensive applications where data center space and price/performance are relevant.
- 64 GB LRDIMM support available with up to 3 TB max memory.
- Six HPE NVMe SSDs support up to 1.6 TB each.
- GPU support with the NVIDIA Quadro K2200 module.
- HPE OneView 2.0 for HP ProLiant (DL) Rack Gen9 Servers provides infrastructure management that reduces complexity with automation simplicity.
4-Socket Performance in a Dense 2U Form Factor
- Providing 4S computing in a dense 2U form factor, the HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 Server supports up to four Intel® Xeon® E5-4600v3 processors with up to 39% more processor performance and 50% more cores than the previous generation.
- The HPE Flexible Smart Array and HPE Smart SAS HBA Controllers, with support of up to 4 GB FBWC, allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment. Along with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot, data and media needs.
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory improves workload performance and power efficiency while preventing data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling. Support for up to 3 TB DDR4 max capacity (48 DIMM slots) with speeds up to 2133 MHz with up to 14% performance gain.
New Generation Expandability and Reliability for Multi-workloads
- The HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server supports up to seven PCIe 3.0 expansion slots, to support a GPU and networking cards offering increased IO bandwidth and expandability.
- Achieve greater capacity with a redesigned chassis including up to 24 Small Form Factor(SFF) HPE SmartDrives and NVMe options; along with an optional HPE Universal Media Bay delivering optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer workload requirements at the right economics.
- You have a choice of embedded 4x1GbE, HPE FlexibleLOM, PCIe standup 1GbE or 10GbE adapters which provides flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Support for up 2x 1200W or 1500W HPE Common Slot Power Supplies for maximum redundancy and reducing unnecessary downtime.
Optimal Efficiencies for Scale-up Environments
- The HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 Server supports improved ambient temperature ASHRAE A3 and A4 standards helping to reduce your cooling expenses.
- High efficiency HPE Common Slot Power Supplies provide up to 94% efficiency (Platinum Plus), and support for HPE Power Discovery Services.
- Customer-inspired and easily accessible features include: new chassis design for ease of serviceability, hot pluggable fans and drives, optional SID for health and monitoring of components and Quick Reference code for quick access to product information.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- With the HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 Server, HP OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
- Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO and optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with HPE Smart Update, consisting of HPE SUM (Smart Update Manager) and SPP (Service Pack for ProLiant).