HPE Moonshot using the HPE ProLiant m710 Server Cartridge can deliver performance at an unparalleled density.
HPE Moonshot delivers more streams per rack unit and per Watt, helping you to adopt new formats and reach more customers without the need for massive scale-out of your data center. This combined with the adoption of ultra-high definition (UHD, 4K and 8K) television is going to place a massive strain on existing transcoding infrastructures.
Uniquely Optimized Application Delivery Solution Designed for the New Global, Mobile Workspace
- HPE Moonshot running Citrix XenApp supports better real-time decision-making; have immediate access to graphics-intensive information - with no latency issues, no performance degradation, and no quality of service problems.
- Deliver any application - from basic/simplistic Microsoft Office applications to very sophisticated multi-media healthcare applications - all on a single hardware platform.
Moonshot Delivers the Next Evolution in Video Transcoding
- The HPE ProLiant m710 Server Cartridge accelerates performance with up to 110 HD streams per rack unit versus the industry average of 5.54 HD streams per rack unit.
- It delivers unparalleled density with up to 95% reduction in data center floor space.
- The HPE ProLiant m710 Server Cartridge is the most cost effective scale-out infrastructure for video transcoding with up to 80% reduction in cost per stream when compared to 1U servers.
For more information, click here.