The HPE ProLiant XL250a Gen9 Server delivers 2P performance for your budget with dual accelerator support, while leveraging the Apollo 6000 System's modular flexibility and rack-scale efficiency. This server features the latest Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series processors, increasing performance up to 70% and efficiency up to 36%.
At the same time, the server's 16 DIMM slots (512 GB max) are ready for HPE DDR4 SmartMemory to boost bandwidth up to 14% so you can see results faster. The modular HPE Apollo a6000 Chassis can accommodate up to 10 server trays, with the flexibility to choose from various trays, HPE ProLiant XL250a Gen9 Server with accelerators, HPE ProLiant XL230a Gen9 Server, the HPE ProLiant XL220a Server, or a combination of server trays to meet workload needs while lowering TCO.
The Apollo 6000 Power Shelf drives rack scale power efficiency, while the HP Advanced Power Manager provides real-time power measurements and enables rack-level dynamic power capping.
Efficient High Performance Compute With Accelerator to Optimize Workload
- The HPE ProLiant XL250a Gen9 Server supports two of the latest Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series processors, with up to 16 cores and two accelerators for performance.
- Each tray has 16 memory sockets for HPE DDR4 SmartMemory 2133 MT/s, up to 512 GB maximum (16 x 32 GB); and supports up to 6 hot-plug front-accessible hard drives SAS/SATA/SSD.
- The HPE Apollo a6000 Chassis Innovation Zone supports 2 PCIe 3.0 FlexibleLOM options including 1 GbE, 10GbE and/or InfiniBand to fit workload needs while lowering solution TCO.
Modular Shared Infrastructure Delivers Rack-Scale Efficiency
- Flexibility to mix and match single and double slot server trays, including HPE ProLiant XL250a Gen9 Servers with accelerator, HPE ProLiant XL230a Gen9 Servers and HPE ProLiant XL220a Servers in a single HPE Apollo a6000 Chassis.
- The HPE Apollo 6000 Power Shelf utilizes proven BladeSystem high-efficiency power modules. Optionally, the HPE Advanced Power Manager dynamically monitors and manages power to maximize rack-level efficiency and redundancy for your workloads.
- Front serviceable server trays in a standard rack-mount chassis make maintenance quick and easy.
- Single iLO port for simplified rack-level cabling, location mapping and consolidated management.
Unlock Infrastructure Potential with Built-in Gen9 Technologies
- The HPE ProLiant XL250a Gen9 Server supports HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, preventing data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling, while also improving workload performance and power efficiency.
- HPE SmartDrive technology improves serviceability and prevents data loss with features such as icon based status display.
- The HPE iLO Management Engine includes HPE iLO, HPE Agentless Management, HPE Active Health System, HPE Intelligent Provisioning, and HPE Embedded Remote Support. Each HPE ProLiant XL250a Gen9 Server has a dedicated iLO connection for faster and more secure data transmission.
- Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with HPE Smart Update, consisting of HPE SUM and HPE SPP.