HPE PCIe 8Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters brings datacenter infrastructure components to a higher level of performance and efficiency with the ability to deliver the I/O performance of 4 Gb FC HBAs.
Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters
- PCIe 8Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters deliver the I/O performance of 4Gb FC HBAs
- Moving to 8 Gb technology provides the infrastructure required for the more powerful servers and data intensive applications of the future
- When using storage intensive applications like backup/restore, database transactions, virtualization and rich media, the improved I/O performance enables faster storage and retrieval of data
Fibre Channel HBAs for Virtualization
- Ideal for the implementation of virtual servers with the power to drive multiple virtual machines.
- Allows a single port to acquire multiple N Port IDs, eliminating the need for additional physical ports.
- Datacenter administrators do not need to concern themselves with multiple requests from the virtualized servers potentially creating conflict.