HPE X9000 Network Storage Systems is beyond traditional NAS in both capacity and performance. X9000 systems deliver performance and a modular storage infrastructure to accommodate unprecedented storage growth and performance. Central management allows the administrator to manage not just terabytes but multi-petabyte environments at the highest density possible.
- Software snapshots use namespace versioning to provide continuous and real-time view of past, allowing users to recover deleted files and administrator to restore system data (coming soon)
- Data archiving features include file immutability, retention period at the file level, and data validation and verification
- Expanded protocol support includes NFS, CIFS, HTTP/S, WebDAV (coming soon), FTP/S and NDMP
- New X9320 systems provide versatility and performance - smaller starting capacity, several capacity sizes to fit customer need, data tier-within-a-box, and support for 6Gb SAS
- Consolidated block and file storage with 3PAR and X9300 Network Storage Gateway