The HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module delivers an efficient and flexibility two-socket workhorse to support most demanding workloads. Powered by Intel® Xeon® Scalable Family of processors, up to 3TB DDR4, more storage capacity and controllers and a variety of GPU options within a composable architecture. HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module is the ideal platform for general-purpose enterprise workload performance now and in the future.
Composable and Software Defined
- The HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module delivers more choice for performance, capacity, efficiency, and flexibility to power most workloads with support for the full range of Intel® Xeon® Scalable Family processors in a 1S or 2S form factor.
- Composable compute resource that is intelligently auto-discovered, provisioned easily and managed seamlessly. Synergy Composability simplifies IT operations and reduces overprovisioning costs.
- RESTful API and integration with an ecosystem of composable infrastructure partners provides broad options for 3rd party integration, protecting key existing investments.
Ideal Performance for General Purpose Workloads
- The HPE Synergy Gen10 Compute Module provides a 25% performance increase over previous generation with 1 or 2 processors (up to 205W).
- 11% increase in memory speeds with a wide range of memory sizes for Registered and Load Reduced DDR4 DIMMs.
- 2.5x increase in compute and network connectivity speed gets your data where it's needed faster.
- Up to 50% performance improvement in random read IOPs in storage controllers.
- Up to 768 concurrent knowledge workers in a 10U space with HPE Graphic Acceleration options and expansion modules to drive larger scale VDI workloads.
Flexible and Secure
- HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module provides flexible enterprise solutions that allow IT to quickly and confidently implement changes through intelligent template-based operations, reducing downtime and errors from manual operations.
- Unmatched threat protection with Hardware Root of Trust and unique chain of trust architecture to protect, detect and recover firmware.
Intelligent System Tuning to smooth performance and match customer workloads
- Up to 3 mezzanine options with I/O flexibility for redundancy in high availability use case requirements.
- Up to 200 zoned drives per storage controller and Hybrid RAID/HBA Smart Array to make your controller investment more effective.