The HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 server is a secure, highly expandable, 4P server with high-performance, scalability and availability in a 4U chassis. Supporting the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to a 28% performance gain, the HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 server delivers greater processing power than previous generations. This provides up to 6 TB of 2666 MT/s memory with up to 66% greater memory bandwidth, up to 16 PCIe 3.0 slots, plus the simplicity of automated management with HPE OneView and HPE iLO 5. HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 server is the ideal server for business-critical workloads and general 4P data-intensive applications where the right performance is paramount.
Scalable Performance In An Expandable 4U Form Factor
- The completely redesigned HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 server provides 4P computing in an expandable 4U form factor and supports up to four Intel Xeon Platinum and Gold processors which provide up to 28% more processor performance and 17% more cores than the previous generation.
- Up to 48 DIMM slots which support up to 6 TB for 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory. HPE DDR4 SmartMemory improves workload performance and power efficiency while reducing data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling.
- Choice of HPE FlexibleLOM Adapters offers a range of networking speeds (1GbE to 25GbE) and fabrics so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- HPE Innovation with Intelligent System Tuning enhances workload performance using customized profiles to tune internal resources; improves workloads such as high frequency trading with jitter smoothing and provides added performance with core boosting SKUs.
Remarkable Expandability and Availability For Multiple Workloads
- HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 server has a flexible processor tray allowing it to scale up from one to four processors as needed, saving on upfront costs and the flexible drive cage design supports up to 48 Small Form Factor (SFF) SAS/SATA drives and a maximum of 20 NVMe drives.
- Supports up to 16 PCIe 3.0 expansion slots including up to four full length/full height graphics processing units (GPUs), as well as networking cards or storage controllers offering increased expandability.
- Up to four, 96% efficient HPE 800W or 1600W Flex Slot Power Supplies which enable higher power redundancy with 2+2 configurations and flexible voltage ranges.
Secure and Reliable
- HPE iLO 5 enables the most secure industry standard servers with HPE Silicon Root of Trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusion and recover your essential server firmware securely.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Runtime Firmware Validation; enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with, Trusted Platform Module (TPM), to prevent unauthorized access to the server and safely stores artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 server combined with the HPE OneView software provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server lifecycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning; HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage; HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
- Services from HPE Pointnext Services simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an better solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.