The HPE ProLiant XL170r Gen10 server deployed in the HPE Apollo 2000 Gen10 system delivers twice the density of traditional rack mount systems and firmware-level server security with a flexible scale-out architecture for your high-performance computing (HPC) workloads. Each server node can be serviced individually without affecting the operation of other nodes sharing the same chassis to provide increased server uptime. Each server harnesses the performance of 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory (16 DIMM slots per node) and dual Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable family in a very efficient solution that shares both power and cooling infrastructure. Flexible storage options can support four small form factor (SFF), or three large form factor (LFF) disk drives or four NVMe solid state drives SSDs.
- Intel Xeon Processor Scalable family for higher compute performance
- Firmware level security with HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO) 5 management
- Support for 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory for improved application performance
- Support for NVMe SSD option
- Embedded dual 10GbE NIC
- HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i storage controller
Data Center Optimization with High Manageability
- The HPE ProLiant XL170r Gen10 server delivers 2x density in 1U servers - four 1U servers in a 2U chassis.
- Comprehensive manageability uses tools like HPE iLO5 management, HPE Apollo Platform Manager, and HPE Insight Cluster Management Utility (CMU) 8.2.
Comprehensive Server Security
- Every HPE ProLiant XL170r Gen10 Server delivers Silicon Root of Trust for firmware level security.
- It offers commercial National Security Algorithms level security.
- Provides Secure Recovery to the last known good state.
- You can benefit from Firmware Runtime Validation and alert of compromised code.
Flexible Scale-out Architecture
- The HPE ProLiant XL170r Gen10 Server allows you to mix and match servers in the HPE Apollo 2000 Gen10 System.
- Provides storage and I/O flexibility with drive mapping for enhanced storage allocation.
- Right-sized scaling allows starting small and growing as business grows.