Hitachi Compute Blade 2000 embedded logical partitioning feature supports unprecedented configuration flexibility. Featuring a balanced system architecture, it eliminates bottlenecks in performance and throughput.
Compute Blade 2000 offers:
- 10U chassis houses up to 8 server blade modules.
- Depending on the two blade models available, 192GB and 256GB of memory are available.
- Multiblade SMP interconnect technology.
Enterprise-class platform server for mission critical workloads.
- Blade Server 2000 covers a wide range of computing environments from PC server consolidation to mission critical systems. Investment in one single platform can meet a wide variety of computing needs thus lowering total support and upfront capital costs.
- With up to 1TB addressable memory when using 4 blade SMP, a wide range of high performance applications can run on the Blade Server 2000 platform, alleviating the need for high end UNIX systems. This reduces the high hardware, software and support costs that are typically associated with UNIX or RISC systems.
- Balanced architecture design of Hitachi blade servers insures there are no bottlenecks. The hybrid I/O design of Blade Server 2000 supports both an integrated switched fabric and direct access PCIe Gen 2 Slots to meet the IO requirements of the most demanding applications.