Hitachi Compute Blade 2000 combines the traditional benefits of blade technology with the high-end features demanded by managers of todays mission critical data centers and cloud applications – especially for consolidation at the application and data tiers. Its flexible I/O and LPAR virtualization lets you tailor configurations to your applications, with the ability to dynamically adapt to changing workload demands.
- 10U chassis houses up to 8 server blade modules
- Mainframe class, high availability features (hot-swap, redundant components, automated failover)
- Latest Intel Xeon processors for state-of-the-art performance
- Multiple blade options for workload flexibility
- Large maximum memory configurations (Up to 384GB per blade with 16GB DIMMS)
- Multi-blade SMP interconnect technologywith the X57-A2 blade allows large applications to be supported by combining up to four X57-A2 blades to create a single system.
- Hardware based logical partition (LPAR) capability for robust, secure, high performance virtualization
- Ultimate IO flexibility by mixing integrated switched fabric and direct access to I/O slots
- Chassis expansion capability for increased IO and internal storage capacity