Hitachi F600 Virtual Storage Platform (VSP F600) enables you to tackle complicated business challenges while eliminating risk of outages that can cost you revenue and customers and damage your reputation.
Utilizing hardware-offload compression in patented flash modules, the VSP F600 delivers increased capacity, accelerates applications and eliminates storage overhead that could result in slower response times when an all-flash array is under heavy load.
- Hitachi Accelerated Flash compresses data for more effective storage capacity and ensures sub-millisecond response.
- Flash-optimized design engineered with patents delivers more consistent performance and extended life.
- Nonstop access to data with the only 100% availability to deliver continuous operations across your environment.
- High-performance NAS provides nondisruptive file data deduplication and greater usable capacity.
- Automated workflows accelerate storage provisioning operations for critical business applications in seconds to quickly deliver IT services.
Enterprise All-Flash Storage Systems
- High Performance: 800,000 IOPS with transactions executed within sub-millisecond response.
- Always on. Eliminate downtime with 100% data availability.
- No Compromise Efficiency: 10x faster inline compression provides more storage capacity without affecting performance.
- Delivers increased effective storage capacity with no performance impact.
- Nondisruptively reduce your required storage capacity by up to 90%.
- Maximizes performance and overall flash resiliency while ensuring sub-millisecond response times.
- Ensure that valuable data is always accessible.
- Consolidate multiple highly virtualized workloads.
- Reduce backup requirements by more than 90%.
- Meet a broader range of service level agreements with no data loss, and recovery in minutes.
- Create virtual private storage systems with secure role-based access control.
- Diagnose performance to help optimize applications.
- Secure protection of data at rest with no performance impact.
- Flash module drive DC2 compresses data up to 10x faster than common compression engines
- High-performance network-attached storage with deduplication
- Patented FMD delivers 5x faster write performance and up to 3x faster read performance than SSD
- 100% data availability
- 4x greater bandwidth than alternative solid state arrays
- Business-defined data protection
- Advanced replication
- Secure multitenancy
- Advanced analytics
- Tested for NFS, FC upto version 83-00-00-40/09 and iSCSI upto version 83-00-00-40/09