The Hitachi NAS Platform is an advanced and integrated network attached storage (NAS) solution.
With scalability and performance, the Hitachi NAS Platform allows to consolidate NAS devices or file servers to simplify your IT infrastructure. User can also reduce the complexity of storage management and lower your total cost of ownership (TCO). The advanced virtualization and data protection capabilities significantly improve efficiency, agility and utilization across NAS environments.
- Hitachi NAS Platform 4080 for remote data center or medium organization applications
- Powerful hardware accelerated file system representing the next generation of multiprotocol file services
- High performance: Up to 1,500 MB/sec and up to 210,000 input/outputs per second (IOPS) per node
- Highly scalable: Up to 16PB of capacity
- Seamlessly integrated with Hitachi SAN Storage, Hitachi Storage Command Suite, Hitachi
- Data Discovery Suite for advanced search and index across NAS platforms and the Hitachi Content Archive Platform for data retention and regulatory compliance
The Hitachi NAS Platform, powered by BlueArc®, is an advanced and integrated network attached storage (NAS) solution.
- Intelligent file tiering enables Hierarchical Storage Management (HSM) within the Hitachi NAS Platform and to the Hitachi Content Archive Platform
- Rolling upgrades and faster failover times reduce planned and unplanned downtime
- Hardware-accelerated network storage with up to 1500 MB/sec throughput for sequential workloads and up to 210,000 IOPS
- Expandable with up to 16PB of capacity and file systems up to 256TB when used with Hitachi Adaptable Modular Storage 2000 Series.
- Active-active clustering of up to 4 nodes with performance that improves almost at a linear rate as the load increases
- Integrated with the powerful Hitachi Storage Command Suite storage management software
- Block- and file-level replication
- Tiered storage across Fibre Channel, SAS and serial ATA (SATA)
- Cluster Namespace for unified directory structure
- Policy-based Hierarchical Storage Management (HSM) feature
- Up to 64 virtual servers with role-based security and virus scanning
- Up to 16 million objects per directory