The associated component configurations are supported with XenClient Enterprise
- Level 1 = Supported and tested by Citrix
- Level 2 = Supported and tested by Citrix customers.
See support forum for more information
Big Possibilities. Compact Form Factor.
- With its innovative design, the HP 620 Workstation gives a near silent computing solution in a form factor that’s a perfect fit for space-constrained environments.
- And for easy servicing and upgrades, it features a completely tool-less chassis with integrated handles and a tool-free power supply.
The Performance You Demand.
- Get massive system performance with a small footprint. The HP 620 features the next evolution in processor technology and system architecture, setting the standard for versatility with support for a single Intel E5-1600 Series Xeon® processor or dual Intel E5-2600 Series Xeon® processors.
- Now with up to 16 cores, the HP 620 powerhouse supports a full range of processors, to help get more done every minute.
Bring Your Ideas To Life Faster.
- The HP 620 is designed to support next generation PCI express Gen3 graphics technology that doubles the bandwidth in and out of the card. The HP 620 offers a huge variety of professional graphics from NVIDIA and AMD – from Pro 2D to Extreme 3D.
- With 800W 90% efficient power supply and support for up to 8 displays, the HP 620 gives the freedom of doing and seeing more.
Modify Your Machine.
- Customize the HP 620 Workstation the way you want to with a variety of expansion options, including USB 3.0 for blazing fast speeds and up to 12 memory slots capable of supporting 96GB of the latest generation of DDR3 memory.
- With 3 internal drive bays and 2 external bays, choose from a variety of storage types including SATA 7.2K/10K, SAS 10K/15K and SSD.
Complete Peace of Mind.
- HP workstations offer BFR/PVC-free and ENERGY STAR® qualified configurations featuring 90% efficient power supplies