The associated component configurations are supported with XenClient Enterprise
- Level 1 = Supported and tested by Citrix
- Level 2 = Supported and tested by Citrix customers.
See support forum for more information
- Next-generation graphics with DirectX 10 and Dual Link DVI support (through optional docking) gives faster rendering capabilities and support for ultra-high resolution monitors. The optional Blu-ray DVD+/-RW SuperMulti DL Drive lets it play and burn high-definition content up to 50 GB (five times that of traditional DVDs) on a single Blu-Ray dual-layer disc. A convenient HDMI cable (sold separately) allows to connect to high-definition TVs and displays.
- Intel® Centrino® Pro with vPro™[k1] technology helps reduce the total cost of operating and managing PCs with built-in remote manageability and proactive security. Plus, compatibility with a range of HP Universal Accessories gives a fully outfitted business notebook.
- Whether across the street or across the country, optional HP Broadband Wireless (WWAN), WLAN and Bluetooth® technologies helps access the Internet, e-mail and mission-critical information with or without a hotspot.
- Built to protect. An array of multi-layered security solutions can be tailored to help defend network, applications, and data. The new Drive Encryption for HP ProtectTools encrypts all information on the hard drive volume so it becomes unreadable to an unauthorised person. Built to simplify. Take advantage of the broad accessory portfolio and the option of all-day computing experience with the secondary batteries. Built to last. HP DuraKeys, HP DuraFinish, magnesium alloy enclosure, and HP 3D DriveGuard are just some of the reliablity solutions which helps to go the distance.