The associated component configurations are supported with XenClient Enterprise
- Level 1 = Supported and tested by Citrix
- Level 2 = Supported and tested by Citrix customers.
See support forum for more information
Standard Security and Manageability
- On-board management tools enable to manage PCs remotely and reduce desk-side visits and support costs. It helps to focus on strategic business needs. HP Protect Tools combined with TPM 1.2 goes beyond the standard network password to protect hardware and confidential information. HP’s optional security mount sleeve or desktop security lock kit provides unmatched physical protection to the PC reducing the chance of data theft.
Reliability and quality
- HP’s engineering team has designed a PC that offers superior technology and performance for demanding business environments. Optimum cooling design results in maximum reliability and minimum noise levels. Long lifecycles with managed transitions, stable system image and BIOS, and Product Change Notification make extended deployments easy. Useful features plus established mainstream technology, results in a PC that exceeds most business requirements.
Expert service and support
- HP provides a suite of free services that go far beyond the standard 3/3/3 hardware warranty. This includes user training, on-line diagnostics, and Active Chat with HP service experts. HP’s free Product Change Notification provides proactive notification of upcoming hardware or software updates up to 60 days in advance. HP makes service and upgrades a breeze since no tools are required to remove major internal components. Even opening up the PC is tool-less.