The associated component configurations are supported with XenClient Enterprise
- Level 1 = Supported and tested by Citrix
- Level 2 = Supported and tested by Citrix customers.
See support forum for more information
- Advanced technology: featuring the latest processors, chipset, and integrated graphics technologies from AMD, including AMD Athlon™ and AMD Phenom™ triple and quad-core processors to help systems exceed performance demands.
- Exceptional features: enhance computing power and productivity with standard dual-monitor capability, RAID support, next generation SATA hard drives, and the visually immersive quality of integrated DirectX® 10 graphics technology.
- Power-efficiency: energy-efficient processors, a low-power chipset, and an optional 80 PLUS® power supply can help business save energy and lower costs without compromising computing power.
- Lifecycle Solutions: long 12+ month lifecycles, a common and stable software image, product change notifications, and global model availability allow to streamline IT environment, while lowering IT costs and operating expenses.
- Essential Security: tools to help protect both physical assets and critical data, including a standard embedded TPM 1.2-compliant security chip to help limit system access through hardware-based encryption and enhance data protection.
- Workspace Flexibility: a choice of form factors, including a new, more compact Small Form Factor, which can be placed vertically or horizontally on work surface to help maximize space, comfort, and productivity.
- Environmentally Sound: HP offers desk-based products, solutions, and services that have energy efficient features, are easy to recycle, and help limit environmental impact.
- Global services and support: the HP Compaq dc5850 Business PC is backed by HP’s global services and support portfolio as well as Total Care global network of partners to help get the most out of technology investment.