The HP DL380z Gen8 Virtual Workstation uses the industry standard 2U form factor. The HP Blade Graphics Server uses the HP Blade chassis form factor. The HP Blade Graphics Server has all of the features and advantages of HP’s blade solutions with the addition of a selection of graphics accelerators. The HP DL380z Gen8 Virtual Workstation has the flexibility of the 2U standard form factor and can be configured with two high-end graphics cards.
- Performance - Faster project load times
- Security - Valuable IP never leaves the data center
- Increased Reliability - Server-class redundancy
- Centralized Management - Remote management
- Mobility - Work anywhere, anytime
- Resource sharing - put the power to use 24x7
- Cooler, quieter workspace - increased productivity and comfort
- Advanced users with large terabyte data sets will see model load times decrease from hours to minutes as HP co-locates the compute node with data array
- Sensitive content never leaves the data center. Only encrypted screen images are sent to the endpoints
- Customers get mission-critical reliability with server-class technology including redundant power supplies, fans, networking, fail-over technology
- Take advantage of the advanced HP Integrated Lights Out (iLO) remote management solutions.
- Users can access the high-performance, reliable, secure workstation resource from anywhere, anytime-whether in the office, at home, on the road at the clients office
- The powerful HP DL380z Gen8 Virtual Workstation compute resources can be utilized for other workloads when not in use for virtual workstation sessions
- By keeping the compute and storage in the data center, workspaces are quieter and cooler