The associated component configurations are supported with XenClient Enterprise
- Level 1 = Supported and tested by Citrix
- Level 2 = Supported and tested by Citrix customers.
See support forum for more information
Sleek and sturdy
- Upgrade to a thinner, lighter design of the HP EliteBook 820 with a luxurious soft touch finish.
- Join forces with the latest generation Intel® architecture and operate at peak performance levels with Intel Smart Response Technology for disk cache and expand total storage options with an additional mini-card SSD.
- Dock up for an enterprise desktop experience using the optional UltraSlim Docking Station with a convenient side connector and dual DisplayPorts for multiple display support.
It’s all about the connections.
- Exercise full control over your wireless connections through a single user interface with support for most networks, including optional new 4G WWAN, using HP Connection Manager.
- Easily share your internet connection with up to five devices with HP Wireless Hotspot. Help colleagues get online and improve productivity.
- Take productivity to a whole new level with innovative software like HP ePrint and HP PageLift on the HP EliteBook 820 G1 thin and light notebook.
- Bridge distances on the HP EliteBook 800 series, optimized for communication with Microsoft Lync, premium audio/video and optional full-HD display.
- HP Sure Start restores productivity and reduces IT help desk calls in the event of a BIOS attack or corruption. Exclusively from HP, HP Sure Start helps reduce down time for users and IT.
- Keep sensitive information in safe hands. HP Trust Circles helps protect your data by ensuring that only assigned contacts can access critical files.
- Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection offers enhanced protection against virus attacks to the
- BIOS and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
- Safeguard data, devices and identities with HP’s hassle-free Client Security portfolio, including HP Drive Encryption, HP Device Access Manager with Just In Time Authentication, and HP Secure Erase.
- Ensure smooth sailing with stable and consistent images, managed lifecycle transitions and Global Series support you can rely on.
- HP EliteBooks undergoes challenging tests. During the HP Total Test Process, PCs experience 115,000 hours of performance trials to ensure they can withstand rigorous work environments.
- Designed to be travel-tough, the HP EliteBook 820 thin and light notebook features a new, soft touch finish and is designed to undergo MIL-STD 810G testing.