The associated component configurations are supported with XenClient Enterprise
- Level 1 = Supported and tested by Citrix
- Level 2 = Supported and tested by Citrix customers.
See support forum for more information
Sleek and sturdy.
- Upgrade to a thin, light design of the HP EliteBook 840 G1 Ultrabooks TM with a luxurious soft touch finish.
- Join forces with the latest generation Intel® architecture and operate at peak performance levels with Intel Smart Response Technology for disk cache and expand total storage options with an additional mini-card SSD.
- Dock up for an enterprise desktop experience using the optional UltraSlim Docking Station with a convenient side connector and dual DisplayPorts for multiple display support.
It’s all about the connections.
- Exercise full control over your wireless connections through a single user interface with support for most networks, including optional new 4G WWAN, using HP Connection Manager.
- Easily share your internet connection with up to five devices with HP Wireless Hotspot. Help colleagues get online and improve productivity.
- Take productivity to a whole new level with innovative software like HP ePrint and HP PageLift on the HP EliteBook 850 G1.
- Bridge distances on the HP EliteBook 800 series, optimized for communication with Microsoft Lync, premium audio/video and optional full-HD display.
- HP Sure Start restores productivity and reduces IT help desk calls in the event of a BIOS attack or corruption. Exclusively from HP, HP Sure Start helps reduce down time for users and IT.
- Keep sensitive information in safe hands. HP Trust Circles helps protect your data by ensuring that only assigned contacts can access critical files.
- Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection offers enhanced protection against virus attacks to the BIOS and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
- Safeguard data, devices and identities with HP’s hassle-free Client Security portfolio, including HP Drive Encryption,18 HP Device Access Manager with Just In Time Authentication, and HP Secure Erase.
- Ensure smooth sailing with stable and consistent images, managed lifecycle transitions and Global Series support you can rely on.
- HP EliteBooks undergo challenging tests so you don’t have to. During the HP Total Test Process, PCs experience 115,000 hours of performance trials to ensure they can withstand rigorous work environments.
- Designed to be travel-tough, the HP EliteBook thin and light notebooks feature a new, soft touch finish and are designed to undergo MIL-STD 810G testing.
- Enjoy the intuitive control of the tough Corning® Gorilla® Glass touch screen that lets you make the most of Windows 8.1