The associated component configurations are supported with XenClient Enterprise
- Level 1 = Supported and tested by Citrix
- Level 2 = Supported and tested by Citrix customers.
See support forum for more information
- Choice of ATI or NVIDIA’s ISV-certified workstation graphics with up to 512 MB of dedicated VRAM. Both solutions support OpenGL, DirectX-10, Dual Link DVI (through optional dock) and include HP Performance Tuning Framework (PTF).
- Genuine Windows Vista Ultimate 32
- Genuine Windows Vista with downgrade to Windows® XP Professional custom installed
Multiple cores. Extreme performance:
- Enjoy new levels of performance and multi-tasking with Intel® Core™2 Duo (including Extreme) and quad-core mobile processors capable of working in a true 64-bit computing environment and support for up to 8 GB of memory.
Experience life in high-definition:
- Connect to high-resolution displays with the HDMI port. Blu-ray Drive plays HD content or stores up to 50 GB on a dual-layer disc. The eSATA port provides a fast connection to an external storage device.
Upgrade Bay with Dual HDD Support:
- Easily replace your optical with an optional secondary SATA II hard drive or upgrade to the next-generation optical drive. Having a second hard drive installed allows RAID 1 Mirroring or RAID 0 Striping.