The associated component configurations are supported with XenClient Enterprise
- Level 1 = Supported and tested by Citrix
- Level 2 = Supported and tested by Citrix customers.
See support forum for more information
Equipped to get the job done
- Gain strong processor capabilities, wireless functionality and a 39,6 cm (15.6") diagonal HD display.
- Create documents, spreadsheets and presentations without slow load times, freeze-ups or stalls. This streamlined workhorse helps complete projects fast and efficiently.
- Don’t worry about bumps, drops or scuffs. The purposeful design of the HP EliteBooks translates into true business-rugged notebooks. The sleek platinum casing and military-grade testing for drop, vibration, dust, altitude, and high temperature. This helps ensure notebooks can survive rough travels and tough work locations.
- Create presentations, display detailed images and produce basic visuals with choice of graphics options.
Easy charging and docking
- Get charging equipment that works across all notebooks. Perfect for shared work environments, all HP Business Notebooks can be charged on the HP 90W or the HP 120W Advanced Docking Station—so businesses can do more with less.
Multi-tasking at its finest
- Complete all types of tasks right from the notebook -- from running calculations easily with the numeric keypad and calculator button to reviewing complex files on multiple monitors with Eyefinity support.