HP Pro Slate 12 is a high-definition(HD) commercial-grade Android tablets. Available in 12-inch diagonal display, the tablet is powered by a Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 series processor, and support a 4:3 aspect ratio to easily view business documents and access business applications. Less than 8 mm thin, these lightweight tablet offer powerful computing and business-day battery life[i] with enterprise-grade security and manageability. The device is designed with business productivity in mind featuring a wide range of accessories enabled by HP’s Zero Force connector. HP Pro Slate 12 is one of the tablets to market using Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4.
HP Duet Pen, is to use Qualcomm Snapdragon digital pen technology on both a tablet and regular paper, is included with the HP Pro Slate 12. The pen is part of the HP’s Blended Reality Ecosystem, helping employees be more productive and create easily shareable content by writing and digitizing input from the device’s screen or via a regular sheet of paper using the HP Paper Folio.
Designed to dominate
- Get the job done on a 12.3-inch diagonal tablet that’s ready for business with 4:3 aspect ratio for natural readability of full-page content, 1600 x 1200 HD resolution for crisp views of documents and multi-media content, and an impressive Corning® Concore® Glass screen.
Hardened data protection
- Stay lock-tight secure and in control with a commercial-grade Android™ tablet--and integrated business-class hardware security managed by HP Touchpoint Manager, HP Managed Mobility Services, and optional third-party nterprise Mobility Management suites.
Create content on the go
- Be more productive than ever by writing directly on your tablet or instantly digitizing the notes you write on paper. The included high-fidelity HP Duet Pen, integrated suite of productivity apps, and range of available apps on Google Play™ give you the flexibility to write on paper or your tablet.
Powerful and connected
- Get to work fast with lightning-quick app responsiveness, screaming fast graphics, and long battery life from a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 series processor. Connect wirelessly with the latest 802.11 WiFi protocols, Bluetooth® and WiFi Direct support.
- Help protect your tablet with device authentication and tamper-resistant features.
- Manage data, security, and a wide array of branded devices from the cloud with optional HP Touchpoint Manager. Use Locate Device to remotely locate, lock, and wipe your tablet.
- Easily integrate your devices with optional, EMM solutions or customize your enterprise mobility solution with optional HP Managed Mobility Services.
- Do more with up to 32 GB storage, micro USB 2.0 connectivity, and integrated communication tools.
- Go business-class all the way with innovative optional accessories that connect easily with a zero-force, Pogo pin connector. Make it yours with a choice of adapters, HP Bluetooth Keyboard Folio or HP Paper Folio for use with the HP Duet Pen.
- Run meetings without wires by securely sharing your screen over Miracast.
- Rely on support you can trust with HP’s limited warranty and optional HP Care Services.
- Cover spills, drops, falls, and more with HP Accidental Damage Protection.