HP Pro Slate 8 is a high-definition(HD) commercial-grade Android tablets. Available in 8-inch diagonal display, the tablet is powered by a Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 series processor, and support a 4:3 aspect ratio to easily view business documents and access business applications. Less than 8 mm thin, these lightweight tablet offer powerful computing and business-day battery life[i] with enterprise-grade security and manageability. The device is designed with business productivity in mind featuring a wide range of accessories enabled by HP’s Zero Force connector. HP Pro Slate 8 is one of the tablets to market using Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4.
HP Duet Pen, is to use Qualcomm Snapdragon digital pen technology on both a tablet and regular paper, is included with the HP Pro Slate 8. The pen is part of the HP’s Blended Reality Ecosystem, helping employees be more productive and create easily shareable content by writing and digitizing input from the device’s screen or via a regular sheet of paper using the HP Paper Folio.
Hardened data protection
- Stay lock-tight secure and in control with a commercial-grade Android™ tablet that uses business-class hardware security managed by HP Touchpoint Manager, HP Managed Mobility Services, and optional third-party Enterprise Mobility Management suites.
Create content on the go
- Be more productive than ever by instantly digitizing the notes you write on paper. The included high-fidelity HP Duet Pen, integrated suite of productivity apps, and range of available apps on Google Play™ give you the flexibility to write on paper or your tablet.
Form and function
- Be business-ready anywhere, anytime with a business-class tablet that delivers a long battery life, more natural reading experience from the 4:3 aspect ratio, and a suite of optional, convenient accessories.
- Run meetings without wires when you share your screen on a projector or monitor using a secure business-ready wireless display link over Miracast with easy set-up, live markers, and annotations.
- Help protect your tablet with device authentication and tamper-resistant features.
- Manage data, security, and a wide array of branded devices from the cloud with HP Touchpoint Manager. Use Locate Device to remotely locate, lock, and wipe your tablet.
- Easily integrate your devices with optional, EMM solutions or customize your enterprise mobility solution with optional HP Managed Mobility Services.
- Get quick app responsiveness and pristine graphics from a Qualcomm processor.
- Enjoy stunning full HD ultra-high 2048 x 1536 resolution on a 7.9-inch diagonal Corning® Gorilla® Glass screen.
- Access your data, network, and devices with wireless connectivity options.
- Do more with up to 32 GB storage, micro USB connectivity, and integrated communication tools.
- Go business-class all the way with innovative optional accessories that connect easily with a zero-force, Pogo pin connector. Make it yours with a choice of adapters, HP Bluetooth Keyboard Folio or HP Paper Folio for use with the HP Duet Pen.
- Rely on support you can trust with HP’s limited warranty and optional HP Care Services.
- Cover spills, drops, falls, and more with HP Accidental Damage Protection.