The associated component configurations are supported with XenClient Enterprise
- Level 1 = Supported and tested by Citrix
- Level 2 = Supported and tested by Citrix customers.
See support forum for more information
Big power, space saving design
- Smaller than some desk phones, this Desktop Mini can fit almost anywhere vertically or horizontally. The clean, easily serviceable design with integrated wireless antenna allows flexible deployment options to help optimize the workspace.
- Be up to 35% more productive by adding up to three independent displays using the integrated VGA and DisplayPort with Multi-Stream video outputs.
- Set up the HP ProDesk 600 G1 Desktop Mini in almost any spot or easily attach to several optional peripheral devices using the integrated VESA mount.
- The HP ProDesk 600 Desktop Mini G1 withstands 115,000 hours of the HP Total Test Process so you get confidence built right in.
- Easily service the HP ProDesk 600 G1 Desktop Mini. A single thumb screw provides fast access to clearly identifiable and serviceable components.
Full ProDesk functionality
- Keep productivity high and downtime low with HP BIOSphere firmware-level automation. Your PCs have extra protection thanks to automatic updates and security checks.
- Power through your day with speed and performance. Get the latest in processing technology with your choice of Intel Celeron, Pentium or 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors.
- Take advantage of new drive technology with an optional M.2 PCIe solid state hard drive module, an internal 2.5” SSD, or even dual drive configurations for more local storage.
- Make the most of virtual conferencing. Bring work to life through rich sound and video using DTS Sound+ Audio software.
- Put in more face time. You’re ready for web chats and conferences with Skype™ pre-configured on your HP ProDesk 600. It’s almost as good as being there.
- HP BIOSphere boosts security and keeps mission-critical data and systems under lock and key with customizable authentication and BIOS-level passwords.
- HP Secure Erase removes the contents of a hard drive for repurposing or reassignment.
Green with envy
- The low energy consumption levels of this ENERGY STAR® qualified and EPEAT® Gold registered PC supports 24/7 operations. Consuming less than 8W of power at idle your Desktop Mini can be always on and always updated.