A feature rich thin client with significant performance, smart design and easy set-up to support and protect your virtualized environments.
HP’s lowest-power all-in-one smart zero client, delivering PC-like performance using a single wire for power and network connectivity. Simplify your desktop with zero management and zero compromise.
- Create a powerful, client virtualization environment with a streamlined all-in-one solution that combines thin client security and management for impressive PC-like performance.
- The innovative design features an 18.5" diagonal LED monitor for a small desktop footprint.
- Built using a high performance Texas Instruments TMS320DM8148 ARM R CortexTM processor with 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM and 2GB eMMC Flash memory capacity.
- Featuring DSP Acceleration for RemoteFX, PCoIP and ARM Neon extensions for Citrix SoC for a more flexible user experience.
HP Smart Zero Client Technology
- Simplify your IT atmosphere with complete configuration and reconfiguration control over your operating system.
- Automatic Intelligence, inherited by HP Smart Zero Client Services, establishes a secure desktop environment for all devices in minutes, and downloads everything it needs to deliver a robust user experience.
- If your client virtualization software changes your HP Smart Client will adapt to your environment. Simply repurpose your HP Smart Client for another protocol, saving time and money.