Support your Windows-based environments with the HP t510 Thin Client – a significant upgrade in virtualized desktop performance with built-in energy efficiency, smart connectivity features and easy set-up guides for your PC-like multimedia needs.
- Advanced performance - The HP t510 Thin Client features dual core processors and 2GB DDR3 1066 MHz RAM memory capacity – built for a high grade in end-user experiences.
- Software Flexibility - Flexibility with Windows Embedded Standard 7, Windows Embedded Standard 2009 with choices for write filters, local applications, a full browse and terminal emulation. Configurations available with HP ThinPro operating system and HPs new Smart Zero Technology. Optimized for compatibility with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, formerly XenApp and XenDesktop. HP t510 with WES 7 is also RemoteFX certified and optimized for Microsoft RDP 7.1.
- Convenient connectivity - The HP t510 features 6 USB 2.0 ports, a serial port, parallel port and power cord retention slot. Sustain wireless connectivity anywhere your network reaches with enterprise-ready integrated WiFi models.
- Integrated management - Store critical data on a secure centralized server or add Smart Cards for added security. HP Easy Tools guides users through set-up to Microsoft, Citrix, and VMware applications. Utilize HP Device manager, an enterprise-class thin client management software that allows you to view and change assets remotely.
- HP service and dependability - Easy setup, easy manageability and now easy maintenance. With HP t510 Thin Clients, you can select from a range of HP Care Pack Services for support beyond standard.