Simple setup. Smart design. Designed to perform like a traditional PC on the desktop, the HP t5550 includes preinstalled Windows CE 6.0 for familiar file applications, and HP Easy Tools enhancements for easy setup and deployment.
PC performance, energy efficient
- The HP t5550 is ideal for client virtualization settings that need support for legacy ports, Citrix ICA, Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), terminal emulation, Windows Media Player, Microsoft Office viewers, and basic web browsing.
- A specially designed CPU helps to minimize power consumption while providing a familiar PC experience.
- Designed with the environment in mind, the HP t5550 is ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT® registered and BFR/PVC free 2 to support your own environmental initiatives. The HP t5550 combines smart design with built-in efficiency.
Productivity and flexibility expand with you
- Connect to the latest in display technology with native dual-digital monitor support or use existing analog displays with the included DVI-I to VGA adapter.
- Standard configurations include 6 USB 2.0 ports (two in a secure USB compartment), legacy ports, and an HP-exclusive power cord retention slot. Easily mount the HP t5550 behind a monitor or on a wall with HP QuickRelease  to fit your environment.