The associated component configurations are supported with XenClient Enterprise
- Level 1 = Supported and tested by Citrix
- Level 2 = Supported and tested by Citrix customers.
See support forum for more information
- Do more every minute with a built-in memory controller, choice of the latest dual-core Intel® Core™ i3 and i5 or quad-core Intel® Xeon® processors, DDR3 1333 MHz ECC memory, and professional 2D and 3D graphics options.
Easy access inside and out
- Quickly swap and upgrade components using the tool-free chassis. Front USB ports enable easy peripheral connectivity, while the small size lets it move the workstation to the desk top so it’s close at hand.
HP Performance Advisor
- Fine-tune workstation’s performance and maintain drivers, operating systems, and applications with this integrated, HP-exclusive software tool.
Energy efficiency and quiet acoustics
- Be energy smart with 89% efficient power supplies and ENERGY STAR® 5.0 qualification (select configurations).
- Grow when you’re ready with expanded PCIe, FireWire®, and USB interfaces plus a range of storage options
In-depth engineering, testing, and quality assurance
- Deliver results, maintain image stability, and migrate smoothly with HP’s lifecycle management. Close ISV relationships help ensure certification with and optimization of applications.