The CH240 delivers better computing performance and a large memory capacity. It adopts Intel® Xeon® E5-4600 or E5-4600 v2 series high-performance processors and supports 48 DDR3 DIMM slots, 8 hard disks, and RAID 0 1, 10, 5, 50, 6, and 60.
The CH240 is designed for virtualization, cloud computing, high-performance computing, and cluster deployment to meet high-end enterprise service requirements. It is particularly suitable for applications with high performance requirements, such as image and signal processing, ﬁnancial algorithms, scientiﬁc computing, and seismic processing.
Super large memory and strong computing capabilities
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E5-4600 or E5-4600 v2 series processors, with up to 12 cores each, a 30 MB L3 cache, 8 GT/s QPI, hyper-threading, and Turbo acceleration technology.
- Provides 48 DIMMs at 1.5 times the usual height. These apply mainstream granules and provide the memory capacity of up to 1.5 TB DDR3 (providing the highest cost-efficiency for large-memory applications).
- Supports up to 8 x 2.5" SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs, or SSDs (twice as many hard disks as competitors 4-socket blade servers).
Minimum energy for maximum efficiency
- Adopts the dynamic energy saving and power capping technologies to optimally manage and control power consumption with power remarkably reduced in lowload operating.
- Applies carrier-class design, manufacturing processes, and components to ensure high quality.
Intelligent platform for strong management
- Reduces O&M costs by supporting remote deployment and fault location technologies such as SOL, KVM over IP, virtual DVD-ROM drive, WebUI and IPMI 2.0-compliant.
- Provides efficient and secure power consumption analysis and control capabilities.
- Complies with Intel® NM 2.0.
- Provides a sub-3s power capping response on each compute node to optimize power consumption control.
- Supports an intelligent and secure power-off mode for compute nodes.
- Supports the black box function to facilitate quick fault location and service recovery.Supports an intelligent and secure power-off mode for compute nodes.
- Supports the black box function to facilitate quick fault location and service recovery.