The Huawei CH121 V3 combines dense computing capabilities with an ultra-large memory capacity. Optimized for enterprise service applications such as virtualization, cloud computing, and high-performance computing, the Huawei CH121 V3 employs Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3/v4 series processors (up to 145 W) and supports up to 24 DDR4 DIMM slots, 2 internal hard disks, and 1 standard PCI x16 full-height half-length card.
- Supports the full series of Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3/v4 processors to deliver up to 2 eighteen-core 2.3 GHz of computing capacity.
- Provides 24 DDR 4 DIMMs at 1.5 times the usual height. These apply mainstream granules and double the memory capacity to up to 1.5 TB (providing the highest cost-efficiency for large-memory applications).
- Supports 2 x 2.5" SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs.
Minimum energy for maximum efficiency
- Adopts the dynamic energy saving and power capping technologies to optimally manage and control power consumption with power remarkably reduced in low-load operating.
- Applies superb design, manufacturing processes, and components to ensure high quality.
Intelligent platform for strong management
- Reduces O&M costs by supporting remote deployment and fault location technologies such as SOL, KVM over IP, virtual DVD-ROM drive, WebUI and IPMI 2.0-compliant.
- Provides efficient and secure power consumption analysis and control capabilities.
- Complies with Intel® NM 3.0.
- Provides a sub-3s power capping response on each compute node to optimize power consumption control.
- Supports an intelligent and secure power-off mode for compute nodes.
- Supports the black box function to facilitate quick fault location and service recovery.