Huawei FusionServer FH121 V1's general process units (GPUs) provide powerful computing capability for the entire system.
The Huawei FusionServer FH121 V1 combines dense computing capabilities with an ultra-large memory capacity.
- Uses two Intel ® Xeon ® full-power, 10-core Ivy Bridge-EP CPUs.
- Supports two QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) ports, with the maximum data transmission rate of 8.0 GT/s.
- Provides eight double data rate 3 (DDR3) memory channels, each for installing two 16 GB registered dual in-line memory modules (RDIMMs). The board offers a maximum memory capacity of 256 GB.
- Supports 1066 MHz and 1333 MHz RDIMMs.
- Supports error checking and correction (ECC).
- Provides two 10GE Base ports for communicating with Base planes of multi-function switch boards through the backplane.
- Provides 40GE eFabric capability for communicating with eFabric planes.
- Provides four GE RJ45 electrical ports and two 10 GE enhanced small form-factor pluggable (SFP+) ports on the panel.
Provides an independently powered baseboard management controller (BMC). The BMC connects to a multi-function switch board through the Network Controller Sideband Interface (NC-SI) bus. The BMC provides the following functions:
- Manages the field replaceable unit (FRU) information, sensor data records (SDRs), and system event logs (SELs).
- Detects the board temperature and voltage, reports alarms, and controls the power-on, power-off, hot swap, and reset operations of the board.
- Supports serial over LAN (SOL).
- Loads board software online.
- Provides a loading interface for board testing.
- (Reserved) Implements remote video or provides a local video graphics array (VGA) port and a serial port.
- Supports two 900 GB 2.5-inch SAS disks.
- Allows two hard disks to form RAID 0 and RAID 1.
- Supports hot swap of hard disks.
The modules of the board provide the following functions:
- The service interface module provides external hard disk ports, four external GE electrical ports, and two external 10 GE optical ports.
- The service processing module provides powerful capabilities of data computing and processing.
- The service conversion module enables the interactions between the service module and the backplane.
- The BMC module provides board management functions and interacts with the backplane over the CAN bus.
- The power module supplies power to the function modules of the board.