Huawei FusionServer FH121 V3's general process units (GPUs) provide powerful computing capability for the entire system.
The Huawei FusionServer FH121 V3 combines dense computing capabilities with an ultra-large memory capacity.
- Supports two Intel® Haswell-EP CPUs.
- Supports two QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) ports, with the maximum data transmission rate of 8 GT/s or 9.6 GT/s.
- Provides eight double data rate 4 (DDR4) memory channels, each for installing two 16 GB registered dual in-line memory modules (RDIMMs) or load-reduced DIMMs (LRDIMMs). The board offers a maximum memory capacity of 256 GB.
- Supports error checking and correcting (ECC) and the minimum memory rate of 1866 MT/s.
- Provides two 10GE Base ports for communicating with Base planes of multi-function switch boards through the backplane.
- Provides 40GE eFabric capability for communicating with eFabric planes.
Provides an independently powered baseboard management controller (BMC). The BMC connects to a multi-function switch board through the Network Controller Sideband Interface (NC-SI) bus. The BMC provides the following functions:
- Manages the field replaceable unit (FRU) information, sensor data records (SDRs), and system event logs (SELs).
- Detects the board temperature and voltage, reports alarms, and controls the power-on, power-off, hot swap, and reset operations of the board.
- Supports serial over LAN (SOL).
- Loads board software online.
- Provides a loading interface for board testing.
- (Reserved) Implements remote video or provides a local video graphics array (VGA) port and a serial port.
- Supports two 900 GB 2.5-inch SAS disks.
- Allows two hard disks to form RAID 0 and RAID 1.
- Supports hot swap of hard disks.
The modules of the board provide the following functions:
- The storage and service forwarding module provides external interfaces and 100 GE service forwarding and processing function.
- The service processing module provides powerful capabilities of data computing and processing.
- The service conversion module enables the interactions between the service module and the backplane.
- The BMC module provides board management functions and interacts with the backplane over the CAN bus.
- The power module supplies power to the function modules of the board.