Huawei FusionServer FH222 V3's GSU stores and computes system service data.
- Supports two Intel® Haswell-EP CPUs.
- Supports two QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) ports, with the maximum data transmission rate of 8 GT/s or 9.6 GT/s.
- Provides eight double data rate 4 (DDR4) memory channels, each for installing one 16 GB registered dual in-line memory module (RDIMM) or load-reduced DIMM (LRDIMM). The board offers a maximum memory capacity of 128 GB.
- Supports error checking and correcting (ECC) and the minimum memory rate of 1866 MT/s.
- Supports fourteen 6 Gbit/s 2.5-inch SAS hard disk slots that are hot-swappable.
- Provides two 10GE Base ports for communicating with Base planes of multi-function switch boards through the backplane.
- Provides 40GE eFabric capability for communicating with eFabric planes.
Provides the baseboard management controller (BMC) with independent power supplies to connect to a multi-function switch board over the Network Controller Sideband Interface (NCSI) bus and provide the following functions:
- Manages the field replaceable unit (FRU) information, sensor data records (SDRs), and system event logs (SELs).
- Detects the board temperature and voltage, reports alarms, and controls power-on, power-off, hot swap, and reset of the board.
- Supports serial over LAN (SOL).
- Loads board software online.
- Provides a loading interface for board testing.
- Supports fourteen 900 GB 2.5-inch SAS disks.
- Supports RAID 0, 1, and 10 for hard disks to ensure data reliability.
- Supports hot swap of hard disks.
The modules of the board provide the following functions:
- The storage and service forwarding module provides external interfaces and 100 GE service forwarding and processing function.
- The service processing module provides powerful capabilities of data computing and processing.
- The service conversion module enables the interactions between the service module and the backplane.
- The BMC module provides board management functions and interacts with the backplane over the CAN bus.
- The power module supplies power to the function modules of the board.